Total number of students: 2000
Number of students - College: 25
That’s a philosophy we live by at Kaplan Business School. Our objective is more than just helping you learn. Our ultimate goal is to teach you how to think for yourself so that you’re able to enter the industry of your choice with confidence and expertise. That’s why our industry-focused qualifications are designed specifically to ensure our students are ready for a stellar career not only here in Australia but also in the global marketplace.
We’re acutely aware today’s business students are looking for a combination of real-world knowledge and academic rigour so that they graduate with the work-ready skills most valued by employers. It’s for that reason our educators are recruited for their industry experience as well as their academic credentials. It’s also why we embrace blended learning methodologies, provide a complimentary careers service, offer one-on-one coaching, and design our curriculum so that what you learn can be applied practically in your next job.
- Real World Relevance
- Global Career Prospects
- Personal Attention
- Study Flexibility
- Learn From The Experts
- Professional Recognition
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Single-level, easily accessible campus
- Library / resource centre including study space and computers.
- Outdoor private courtyard that serves as an outdoor eating area which includes a BBQ, plus foosball and table tennis tables.
- Student lounge/common room with kitchen facilities and vending machines that opens on to outdoor space.
- Welcoming reception area to ensure quick and easy assistance with all general enquiries.
- Dedicated Student Services, Academic Success Centre and Careers centre to assist students directly.
- Private study room for students.
- Academic Heads office and separate lecturers office where lecturers are available to meet their students.
InformationAdelaide, Grenfell Street 68 / Level 1
Adelaide SA 5000 Australia